|Philadelphia Chapter Leadership Meeting
||Date: October 17, 2011Time: 8:00Skype
| [x ] Chair [x] Vice Chair [x] Treasurer [x ] Secretary
Agenda :: Topics for Discussion
| v Review previous month’s action items
- Closed: Review SIG Meeting
- Talked with Frank
- All good with requirements; will do 3rd and 4th week of the month starting in 2012
- Went well overall
- Open: Too Many Games/Philly Game Jam/Global Game JamTMG again; $500
moving forward with 7th floor at IndyHall / Wildbits
leadership there by 3 to do setup/prep
Matt to confirm with alex re: november meeting
Ryan and io still on for nov chapter meeting
Ryan to contact sugar moms or national mechanics to host us after chapter meeting
- ON HOLD :: All: Contact potential Chapter sponsors
- Open: Vice Chair and Treasurer Elections have been announced
- Oct. 24 taking nominations for Vice chair and Treasure
- Nominations stop November 9th..
- Interested candidates can speak about themselves at chapter meeting on November 12th.
- November, 14th letters of intent will be distributed to group.
- Voting will begin on November 16th. and December 5th
- Vice Chair and Treasurer will be announced at Chapter Meeting on December 10th.
- Must be a paid member of IGDA by November 9th to Vote. Student members are not eligible to Vote.-See IGDA Philadelphia Election Process doc.
- Island Officials will be doing a postmortem Pattern Blocks
- Miguel Nieves will be doing a postmortem on Star Cube
- Open: Begin planning for Dev Showcase. Nov. 16th
- Tristin is going Thursday to see the rooms at UArts and get details about the space available.
- Start promoting event Friday.
- Open: Begin planning for Student Night. Dec. 7th
- Talk to Keith, we would like to have this event at Drexel.
Page 1 of 1